Lifetime Supporter

GoodGuy98

Deihmos

I had unhandled exceptions when i installed emby tv also. Solution was to delete it.

ejrodn1290

Yes, after updating or pasting my support key I was able to change settings in my plugins but it has stop and the cinema mode actually worked at one time.

attachicon.gifserver-63570959768.txt

Hey Luke!! Have you figure out my server snapshot yet,because my plugins and cinema mode is still not working. Also my studio cleaner plugin want uninstall (it pops backup after I uninstall it from my list)

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.hunNoxVQTNCP%2byBD0OcGAg&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Hey Luke!! Have you figure out my server snapshot yet,because my plugins and cinema mode is still not working. Also my studio cleaner plugin want uninstall (it pops backup after I uninstall it from my list)

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.hunNoxVQTNCP%2byBD0OcGAg&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

well now that you've removed the plugin let's start over and look from the beginning. please open a new topic and describe the problem, and attach relevant logs. thanks.

ejrodn1290

well now that you've removed the plugin let's start over and look from the beginning. please open a new topic and describe the problem, and attach relevant logs. thanks.

My studio cleaner plugin want uninstall (it pops backup after I uninstall it from my list). Everything else uninstalls except for this plugin and when double tap the any plugin it gives me a alert (To configure this plugin please sign in to your local server directly) maybe this can be some help.

Happy2Play

If you shut down the server, you can manually delete the plugin from %appdata%/mediabrowser-server (or) emby-server/plugins.  Then start server again.

• Like 2

ejrodn1290

If you shut down the server, you can manually delete the plugin from %appdata%/mediabrowser-server (or) emby-server/plugins.  Then start server again.

Thanks Happy2Play!!