Cinema/Trailers not Playing before Movie

koi

I don't see any errors on either end.  Simply that it isn't returning any intros.

Do you actually have new and upcoming trailers available?  What other options did you select, like the parental control and watched options?  What does the metadata look like for the movie you were playing?  Have you tried other movies?  Perhaps there just are no trailers that match with the item you are playing.

Hi ebr - yes, I just tested it with several movies of wide release now (mix of both MKV and Blu-Ray folders) and no trailers play.  In the Trailers channel, it does show current and upcoming trailers so I presume content is available.  Not sure what part of the metadata you're interested in, but all movies I played had full metadata filled in.

Show me a screen shot of the configuration of Cinema Mode and then list out the genres of one of the movies you were trying to play.  Then look at the trailers in new and upcoming and find some that have some of the same genres.

Hi ebr - here are the screenshots as requested, and no, I do not have MB Intros installed.  I thought Cinema obviated the need for Intros and its one or the other?

546f6149db32a_Cinema.jpg546f615c1e592_Metadata.jpg

And how many trailers actually show up in "new and upcoming"?  And do those trailers have any genres defined?

What happens if you uncheck "Enable smart parental control" and "Only use trailers from unwatched content"?

And how many trailers actually show up in "new and upcoming"?  And do those trailers have any genres defined?

What happens if you uncheck "Enable smart parental control" and "Only use trailers from unwatched content"?

99 trailers in "New and Upcoming".  Genres are defined for the trailers.

Interestingly, if I uncheck one of the options (Smart Parental Control or Unwatched) or both, trailers work.  If either one is checked, or both, then no trailers.

Okay, does the user you are using have the "block unrated content" option checked and/or have a low max parental rating?  Because most trailers don't have rating information.

Only a few trailers are watched, there are plenty that remain unwatched.  For instance, when I tested toggling the "parental control" and "unwatched content" settings, and played the Fast and Furious 6, the first trailer it pulled was the Fast and Furious 7 trailer.  I marked it unwatched, went back again and played FF6 again, and it pulled FF7 again.