Movie Specials Folder

all4dom
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

all4dom

I was reading up on the folder structure for movies and am not understanding if you can or cant place the specials folder with the names of the clips such as gag reel, deleted scenes in the movie folder. Is it possible to have a sub folder named specials within the movie folder?

Thanks

Dom

• Solution

oh nevermind. i thought you were asking about a sub-folder under the specials folder. yes, specials folder under the movie folder is what you need to do. the wiki covers it all.

• Like 1

ElLoboSolitario

I DID create a folder called Specials within the folder for the movie. The question is HOW do I access the Specials folder within the MB 3 Classic menu? Does that only work under certain themes?

First check the web client to see if the movies show up. That way you can verify that they're working. After that, I'm not sure what  MB Classic themes have supported them yet.

First check the web client to see if the movies show up. That way you can verify that they're working. After that, I'm not sure what  MB Classic themes have supported them yet.

Will they Luke? I mean it's already supported from server and client?

lee... are you listening :P :P :P

Edited by Jimmy

ElLoboSolitario

The movies show up fine. I WAS placing the special content items within the trailers folder, but when I discovered that MB also supports items like Out-take reels and deleted scenes, etc. I created a Specials folder. I didn't realize that only certain themes support that feature. Any idea what themes DO?

Special features are not supported in any MBC themes because they are all maintaining compatibility with MB2 at this point.

all4dom

But this shouldbe available wit mbt? My though is even if i can't use them now, I can start setting them up in anticipation of mb3.

But this shouldbe available wit mbt? My though is even if i can't use them now, I can start setting them up in anticipation of mb3.

Yes.