MBClassic Photo Screen Saver

Theodore

Theodore

I've seen another post where this was talked about for MBTheater (but not implemented yet) and would like to request a customizable photo screen saver for MBClassic.

I really like the idea of an integrated screen saver to MB - and by far prefer the layout of MBClassic - but backdrops or cover scrolls isn't a good screen saver in my opinion. Especially when we all have a bunch of other pictures that would be nice to have displayed.

If possible this feature would provide these functions:

1. Customizable location either at the server level or in MBClassic's config pages.
  2. Allow content location selection either through local path or network path. (i.e. C:\Users\Media\Pictures or \\MBServer\Pictures)
  3. Display and scroll images like WMC's screen saver behaves.

Thank you!

Why not just use the WMC one?  I can't see going to much effort just to replicate that since it is already available.

Theodore

I do use the WMC one, but the issue comes up where if the WMC screen saver has been on for more than a few minutes I have to click something to get it off before it will accept a remote play-to command. Since I usually use my tablet or browser to search and find something to watch, this is really annoying :)