Layout webclient on iPad (Beta 3.0.5421)

Danee

Hello,

Something seems to have changed in the layout in the webclient from beta 5416 to 5421.

On the latest release the left and right margins are wider which causes the buttons to not resize like they did before. This is especially noticable when using an iPad.

See the screenshots:

Pre 5421

545b317f906ba_pre305421.png

5421:

545b31a207873_305421.png

Hope this will be fixed.

Cheers,

Danee

Edited by Danee

To me the second shot looks a whole lot better.  What is the problem?  Just the fact that only three tiles fit across now?

Beardyname

To me the second shot looks a whole lot better.  What is the problem?  Just the fact that only three tiles fit across now?

except for the 3 tiles across the 2nd image to me looks better also.

There are parts that look better in the first and parts that looks better in the second.

While the bigger margins in the second make the UI less cluttered for the media, the result is that the buttons don't resize in such a way the buttons don't clutter as it was in the previous version.

Try it in a browser which you can resize, you'll see that they will resize properly at a slightly larger window width. Seems to me the amount the margin was made wider needs to be applied to the resize calculation for the buttons.

Just upgraded to 5424.1, the wider side margins with nicely distributed buttons, the best of both worlds to me!

Thanks devs!