Feature Request: Photo Slideshow

DaN

Hi,

I love the android client, it's one of the reasons I bough an Android tablet; I'd love to have a Slideshow feature added to the client; a decent transition time and effects in controls will do great. I think such powerful media center with music player which is well controlled, is still missing a good slideshow player that can be used to display the photo collection in my MB library.

Regards,

DaN

Redshirt

I wouldn't mind a slide show. Photo's haven't been a priority as there's been very little user feedback regarding them.

Redshirt

It's a race between you and Xzener to see who buys one first. I just have to add more sexy to the TV profile.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I'm so happy with all progress introduced recently to the android client; any progress on photo slideshow feature?

• 1 year later...
khagemann

Slideshow never starts for me when I view a photo nor is there an option to start a slideshow.  I also tried adding photos to a playlist but they won't "play."

• Like 1

I too do not get a slide show in the Android app, it works fine in the server and emby theatre though.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

blauter78

I would love to see this. Also photo casting support. I could have sworn this worked in the past but recently trying it failed. Hmmm, maybe I'm thinking DLNA worked in the past.. Regardless, photo casting would make wife happy.

• 2 years later...
HansWurst

What do you mean? Clicking on a photo opens the photo.

There is a play - button but it opens only the first picture.

Same on the tablet. There is a button "alle abspielen" (play all) but it doesn't play all as well.

Only on android TV (nvidia shield) the slide show works as expected which means pressing play starts a slide show.

It does play all, it just doesn't auto advance. We will improve this, thanks for the feedback.