Folder Images not correct

scharbag

scharbag

I am using MBC 3.0.224.0 and I have had a few issues with the wrong folder pictures being shown in Chocolate 3.0.6.8 theme.  Seems to happen randomly between my 2 MBC client computers.

I have had to delete the ImageCache directory on both clients last while (seems like the last update release made it worse) to get the images to be correct on all users on both the MBC clients.  All my media is stored on a NAS and all the directories are \\server\share type over CIFS.  I do use MetaBrowser 2.3.34 for movies and it also scans the TV folders every hour to update metadata.  Both MBS and MetaBrowser run on the same VM.

Just wondering if I am doing something that would lead to the wrong images being shown on the MBC systems. I do save all MediaBrowser metadata to the local folder and the images all show up properly when I access the server via the web interface so it does not seem to be a server issue.  Plus things are cool when I delete the cache but for some reason stuff gets out of sync over time.  Strange.  

All in all, love the system.  If there are any logs that might help with this, please let me know and I will UL them.

Thank you very much for the help and please keep up the good work on this awesome app.

Cheers,

I really don't know how this could happen but there must be some situation where it can since we've seen a couple reports of this lately.

scharbag

First world problems :)

If there is more info I can give you to help, please let me know.

Again, AWESOME software.

Cheers,

fantaxp7

Just want to mention I think I have the same issue too. Seems to be with tv shows. Switched from chocolate to the default theme to see if it was chocolate, it is not.

Thanks 

I've been having this issue also, it seems to be just TV shows.

I normally hit the record button to force a refresh. It seems to sort that show out but the issue can then shift  to another show. 

Saying that, no problems today and I've been ripping TV shows.

scharbag

I am also having this issue with only TV shows.  Been OK lately.

I also tried another theme and the problem still persisted.  Back using Chocolate.

We will see if this continues or goes away with new upgrades.

Cheers,

porkbone

I have seen this as well plus a few other issues that I can't replicate yet. I'll start a new post when I do.

Okay, I'm going to revert the only thing I can think of that might be affecting this and see if the problem goes away with the next release.