ideal machine for various clients

thiagomnk

thiagomnk

hello am a big fan of MB3 and have an ISP the internet with about 100 clients and I want to introduce the MBC in my network that I will need to achieve this my goal.

• 2 years later...
thiagomnk

Hi guys, look me back here hehehehe and there appeared some solution for the simultaneous access of several clients my friend

legallink

Your questions/request isn't very clear to me of what you are looking for advice/recommendations on.  Perhaps you can be more specific and more detailed with your question as to what you are trying to do, and what are looking help with.

Guest plexman

I suggest you the newer skylake (lga1151 socket) processors. I have a server with 120 users aprox, and hardware transcoding works perfectly with the IGPU of my i5-6600.

thiagomnk

Oops sorry if sometimes I get confused what I write, I'm Brazilian and I don't speak much English, @pexman I like your idea, here I own an internet service provider ISP and want to play on my network a server for my clients are emby accessing some content for free, this and my difficulty about a machine that can do simultaneous accesses. @@plexman if not inconvenience you could send me the description of your server, I want to give a studied to deploy here, more a question using Linux or Windows served?

Guest plexman

Oops sorry if sometimes I get confused what I write, I'm Brazilian and I don't speak much English, @pexman I like your idea, here I own an internet service provider ISP and want to play on my network a server for my clients are emby accessing some content for free, this and my difficulty about a machine that can do simultaneous accesses. @@plexman if not inconvenience you could send me the description of your server, I want to give a studied to deploy here, more a question using Linux or Windows served?

You can see my server specs in my post signature, by the way, here are the specs:

• Intel i5-6600
  • Asus B150M-A
  • 16Gb (2x8Gb) DDR4 2133
  • 8Tb (2x4Tb) HGST Desktar NAS in software RAID-0
  • Ubuntu Server 16.04.1
  • Corsair CX430 430W PSU