TV Meta Data Not Showing & Watched

Steverido
Go to solution Solved by Steverido,

He means the actual folder structure in the file system.  Does it follow the structure for TV in the wiki?

Steverido

Steverido - i can probably spot the issue quickly if you setup a teamviewer session.

That would be great. When can you do it and how do I add you?

Steverido

Hey Guys, what happened to the support please? Can someone send me a screenshot of there file structure showing tvdb and where it is situated for tv series please?

Shouldn't Mediabrowser pickup the meta data in the series folder? Each series has its own named folder (Windows 8.1) and inside is the episodes and mcm id file and folder jpg, backdrop & banner so I am bemused why it does not pickup the tv meta data which is same structure as my film which is fine.

Any ideas please Guys?

Edited by Steverido

Hey Guys, what happened to the support please? Can someone send me a screenshot of there file structure showing tvdb and where it is situated for tv series please?

Shouldn't Mediabrowser pickup the meta data in the series folder? Each series has its own named folder (Windows 8.1) and inside is the episodes and mcm id file and folder jpg, backdrop & banner so I am bemused why it does not pickup the tv meta data which is same structure as my film which is fine.

Any ideas please Guys?

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/1222-tv-meta-data-not-showing-watched/page-2&do=findComment&comment=31665

• Like 1

Steverido

Hi Luke,

The link pushes back to your post mentioning Teamviewer. If that is correct I have posted and asked you when you are available in post and PM. I live in the UK so not sure if you are US or UK. I am available anytime today. How do we connect? Teamviewer is on. Do I PM to you my Teamviewer details?

Regards

Steve

I have added a screenshot of two folders within Windows to show you my structure in folders.5274da5e24bc5_Screenshot201311021052253.5274da8929015_Screenshot20131102105704.p