Aztec, Breeze, Crystal and ROC - half price for the next 24 hours

leedavies

leedavies

For the next 24 hours, all my themes are HALF PRICE.

Each theme is just 3 bucks each, or you can get a bundle of any 3 for now just 8 bucks, or a bundle of all 4 for 10 bucks. That's a 50% saving no matter what you buy.

This offer ends 24 hours from now - be quick and grab a bargain!

For more details on my themes see www.crystalmediabrowser.com

544cd6a725061_Thumb800.png

544cd6c77db6e_Thumb800.png

544cd6fd6c00f_Large.png

544cd71e14e78_Thumb800.png

• 4 weeks later...
politby

Sad story, this :(

--

There are two kinds of people. Those who can extrapolate from missing information.

politby

Sells themes which prove to have major issues, unwilling to acknowledge the problems, refuses to refund, lurks in the shadows on the forum and responds flippantly to legitimately communicated complaints. Sad.

--

There are two kinds of people. Those who can extrapolate from missing information.

I think something is going on behind the scenes with this developer, I am sure we will hear something shortly

Edited by Tester

mariors44

show me the money. Sure looks like this is all he wants, to bad theses themes could of been something special. way to long for updates and when they do get updated things are still screwed up.

Well I am a bit pissed off,bought three themes and no longer can use them and not even showing in the plugins,who removed them?

Would be nice to get an answer on what is going on.

Cheesegeezer

Well I am a bit pissed off,bought three themes and no longer can use them and not even showing in the plugins,who removed them?

I have no idea either mate, but to be honest @@politby post here http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/11947-aztec-breeze-crystal-and-roc-half-price-for-the-next-24-hours/&do=findComment&comment=149570 pretty much sums up my feelings about him.

I think ebr has pulled them as there was another thread which proved lack of support to the community for his themes.

All about the money :o

There are still great themes out there like @@Soultaker Square and Rush themes - Well Supported

My Xenon and Subdued - which are free and very much supported.

Standard Chocolate from ebr and also classic theme - Well Supported

• Like 1

I have no idea either mate, but to be honest @@politby post here http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/11947-aztec-breeze-crystal-and-roc-half-price-for-the-next-24-hours/&do=findComment&comment=149570 pretty much sums up my feelings about him.

I think ebr has pulled them as there was another thread which proved lack of support to the community for his themes.

All about the money :o

There are still great themes out there like @@Soultaker Square and Rush themes - Well Supported

My Xenon and Subdued - which are free and very much supported.

Standard Chocolate from ebr and also classic theme - Well Supported

Yeh I know and I am switching between themes,whatever the mood may be.

What pisses me off is the money you pay and then there is no support or very little even though it is not a large amount as I don't mind do taing or paying for something that devs have put a lot of time into.

If it is a case of get the money and run I am very disappointed in the way things have evolved with these themes.

• Like 2

An UPDATE to my PayPal dispute from my thread located here....

In a nut shell Paypal will not cover "virtual" items.

"PayPal Purchase Protection does not cover virtual or intangible items, which means that this payment is not eligible for the dispute resolution process.

PayPal Purchase Protection only applies to tangible, physical goods that can be shipped. Payments for intangible items, services, licenses, or other digital content are not eligible for dispute resolution.

Please note that we do keep track of buyer complaints, and have noted your dissatisfaction in this seller’s account records. Sellers who consistently receive buyer complaints are investigated.
"

If ANYONE has a problem with their themes from Davies, I urge you to file a complaint with Paypal to start building a case against this guy.

saajan4u

shame the bloke didn't sort this out.. I did really like the look of them themes, shame he didn't stick around, he could have made lot of money of it.

saajan4u

you can still get them, they're just not on for sale anymore as lot of people including myself had issues with it, but sounds like you're one of the lucky ones.. have a look a post from ebr post he posted the a dropbox link where you can reinstall them.

mariors44

shame the bloke didn't sort this out.. I did really like the look of them themes, shame he didn't stick around, he could have made lot of money of it.

he did take the money and ran....