Movie not being played with Advanced Intros

lja

Windows Server:3.0.5395

Advanced Intros: 1.0.4.0

MBClassic with Chocolate: 3.0.224.0

Windows 7 & 8.1

When playing a movie from details screen, intro is played and when completed returns to details screen showing Resume, Play. Clicking on Resume then pays movie. Without intro, the movie plays. Any help would be appreciated.

To assist which logs should I post?

Plays OK in MBTheater

Plays OK in Server

Thanks.

Edited by lja

That is by design.  If you are jumping into the middle of a movie you probably want to go straight there.

That is by design.  If you are jumping into the middle of a movie you probably want to go straight there.

Thanks @@ebr

However the return to resume is without me stopping or pausing the movie. The intro plays and then immediately returns to the details screen.

Thanks @@ebr

However the return to resume is without me stopping or pausing the movie. The intro plays and then immediately returns to the details screen.

Okay, that is something completely different than I thought you were saying.

You know what I need to see...

Ah, you have theme backgrounds.  There is a conflict right now with intros and theme backgrounds.

Thanks. Maybe I should delete theme backgrounds for now until the conflict is resolved.

2014-10-26 12:18:19.1566,Info,,Internal Player playing \\SERVER\Movies\3 Days To Kill\backdrops\theme.mp4

2014-10-26 12:18:19.1566,Info,,Internal Player playing \\SERVER\Movies\3 Days To Kill\backdrops\theme.mp4

Thanks. Deleted that and it worked.