MBS - Add a run auto-organise task button under auto-organise page

CashMoney

CashMoney

Yeah, yeah, I know it takes only a few minutes and I could alter the time it takes in the task schedule ... but (I'm lazy ... wait, did I type that out loud?) I was thinking that maybe a button to run the task manually on the auto-organise page might be useful, perhaps next to the clear button?

That way everything do to with auto-organise would be under the same page with no waiting for the task to run, or having to go run the task manually under advanced - scheduled tasks then go back to auto-organise, before you can organise. It's not a problem often (or at all really) for me, but does seem to make a certain sense, and if I had to manually use auto-organise a lot it would come in handy. Having just done this and thought about it, figured I'd put in an FR in case other may also agree/want/need :)

Edited by CashMoney
  • Like 3

CashMoney

I asked about this a while back here: http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/9179-why-remove-sheduled-task&do=findComment&comment=119008

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Looks like a couple of others in that conversation liked the idea too. I even responded to the same conversation not 2 posts from yours and missed it, so sorry about that! :)

The Baron

I'll second that emotion, regarding the Auto-Organise button. I would also suggest that the Scheduled Tasks link be on the MBS home page.

Vidman

I'll second that emotion, regarding the Auto-Organise button. I would also suggest that the Scheduled Tasks link be on the MBS home page.

if you "like" the first post it will improve the chances of this being implemented Edited by Vidman

• 3 months later...
fraenhawk

Woohoo! It was added! I was constantly bouncing back and forth between the log and scheduled task and just noticed the button today.