Road Warrior needs auto-tracking/copy of next up items

SwanStream

SwanStream

Wonder if there's already a utility for this?

I'm traveling a lot where there is no internet/cell access. I'd like to bring an adjustable # of episodes of currently watching shows with me on a external drive and access via a laptop running emby or Kodi. When home I'd love to be able to plug in to the network, start the laptop, and automagically take the 5-10 next episodes of the 5-10 most recently watched tv shows in an automated way... i.e. sync watched status regardless of which machine I'm on, have "it" delete the old files that have been watched from the external drive and copy the new unwatched, etc. I'll be using the same userID so should be straight forward to sync I'd imagine. Seems like an obvious utility that should exist already, so wonder if anyone can point me to one?

hi, you could use the download feature in our windows store, Android or iOS app for this.

SwanStream

Yup, thanks. I've played around with that and it's a little more interactive than I'd like... have to delete, have to pick specifically... a "rule" and some automation is what I'm hoping exists!