ROC theme Focus frame

ronvp
Go to solution Solved by Abobader,

Is there any way, we can change the color of the focus frame? right now, it is bright Red and it just does not look good with the dark theme.. how about a soft white or light grey?

AlwinHummels

Jimmy is right, change 

<!-- Color and opacity of the focus frame, if enabled -->
	<Color Name="ROC_FocusFrameColor" Color="1,67,90" />

into the color you want f you want to changes mor colors you can also do this here.

First make a copy from the dark.mcml or light.mcml and name it what you like, make the changes and choose the new skin.

• Like 2

• Solution

Good day ronvp,

Please accept Alwin answer "by clicking on Mark Solved" if you see it solve the issue.

My best

• Like 1

leedavies

This is pure coincidence, but 1.0.2.2 has a better focus frame image and a better color in the dark skin...

This is a fresh grab....

52612bcb947e2_ROCFocus.png

• Like 1

leedavies

Rather then editing mcml, When can we expect 1.0.2.2?

I sent a batch of PMs on here a little while ago with a download link to the latest pre release test version.... And shortly after a few of you had managed to download the DLL ok, my web hosting supplier had an unplanned outage and has a few servers offline right now, so the download link I sent out isn't working right now. I'm told all should be back to normal very quickly, as in minutes rather than hours.

If the server isn't back online in the next few mins, I'll send an alternative download URL probably on DropBox.... I'm as keen as you are to get this release through final testing and out there for everyone. ROC is feeling fantastic with this release and it's lovely optimisations and animation tweaks....