XML guide not loading

gtali7878

gtali7878

Hello how are you? I have a question, whenever I import my iptv m3u and iptv xml on emby the m3u imports well and I can play the channels but the epg guide never does, it gives me a ton of different errors that usually have to do with connection problems, but it loads well on every other iptv app or software'. but interestingly enough the only way I can get my providers epg guide to load is by first uploading it on xteve (along with the m3u url) and then once Ive mapped the necessary channels I can use the epg guide provided by xteve and upload it into emby and then it recognizes the channels and it brings up the info. I've tried other services like iptveditor.com.and https://xtream-editor.com/ and Ive tried to do the same thing which is upload the urls and then use the new m3u and epg urls that they provide after they run it through their servers but those dont work on emby either, they work on every other m3u app like tivimate and implayer but for whatever reason not emby. Although Im glad that Xteve is an option,  unfortunately it doesn't run well on my nas and it seems to use up to many resources so I commonly find that xteve crashes after a few hours or days of use (specially when its updating the info) and of course my iptv service on emby stops working. I know this was a bit long but I asked the question because I don't find any other options, if you know of any other way to upload my epg guide on emby i would appreciate it. If you need my iptv info I can send it to you privately, Thanks in advance!!!

gtali7878

Well here is an example of an error that I commonly get when I try to load the guide:

I sent it on the next post because it didnt load propertly here

*** Error Report ***
Version: 4.8.0.21
Command line: /Volume1/@apps/emby/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /Volume1/Emby -ffdetect /Volume1/@apps/emby/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /Volume1/@apps/emby/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /Volume1/@apps/emby/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -defaultdirectory /mnt/public -updatepackage emby_TOS5_APP_{version}_x86_64.tpk
Operating system: Linux version 5.15.59 (root@develop-136) (x86_64-tnas-linux-gnu-gcc.br_real (Buildroot 2022.02-rc1-1-g115ad9c548-dirty) 11.2.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils)
Framework: .NET 6.0.8
OS/Process: x64/x64
Runtime: Volume1/@apps/emby/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
Processor count: 2
Data path: /Volume1/Emby
Application path: /Volume1/@apps/emby/emby-server/system
System.Exception: System.Exception: SKCodec had an error reading /Volume1/Emby/metadata/livetv/db72e576d58cd8a311003d1b3f72e0f6/metadata/poster.png
at Emby.Drawing.Skia.SkiaEncoder.GetImageSize(String path)
at Emby.Drawing.ImageProcessor.GetImageSizeFromImageEncoders(String path, String format, Boolean requiresOrientation, Boolean logException)
Source: Emby.Drawing.Skia
TargetSite: System.ValueTuple`2[MediaBrowser.Model.Drawing.ImageSize,System.Nullable`1[MediaBrowser.Model.Drawing.ImageOrientation]] GetImageSize(System.String)
Edited by gtali7878

gtali7878

*** Error Report ***
Version: 4.8.0.21
Command line: /Volume1/@apps/emby/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /Volume1/Emby -ffdetect /Volume1/@apps/emby/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /Volume1/@apps/emby/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /Volume1/@apps/emby/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -defaultdirectory /mnt/public -updatepackage emby_TOS5_APP_{version}_x86_64.tpk
Operating system: Linux version 5.15.59 (root@develop-136) (x86_64-tnas-linux-gnu-gcc.br_real (Buildroot 2022.02-rc1-1-g115ad9c548-dirty) 11.2.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils)
Framework: .NET 6.0.8
OS/Process: x64/x64
Runtime: Volume1/@apps/emby/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
Processor count: 2
Data path: /Volume1/Emby
Application path: /Volume1/@apps/emby/emby-server/system
System.Exception: System.Exception: SKCodec had an error reading /Volume1/Emby/metadata/livetv/db72e576d58cd8a311003d1b3f72e0f6/metadata/poster.png
at Emby.Drawing.Skia.SkiaEncoder.GetImageSize(String path)
at Emby.Drawing.ImageProcessor.GetImageSizeFromImageEncoders(String path, String format, Boolean requiresOrientation, Boolean logException)
Source: Emby.Drawing.Skia
TargetSite: System.ValueTuple`2[MediaBrowser.Model.Drawing.ImageSize,System.Nullable`1[MediaBrowser.Model.Drawing.ImageOrientation]] GetImageSize(System.String)

gtali7878

it also commonly puts up the error report announcement followed by this:"

gtali7878

does emby require some type of ffmpeg plugin addtionally I use a terrmaster nas for emby do i need have the multimedia server app installed?

7 hours ago, gtali7878 said:

it also commonly puts up the error report announcement followed by this:"

Hi there, please attach the complete emby server log. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
gtali7878
On 3/12/2023 at 3:42 PM, Luke said:

Thanks. What version of Terramaster TOS are you on?

5.0.35 which is supposedly the latest thanks in advance