Wrong Folder image

Icepick
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Hello

I have a weird problem. The folder picture for the TV show "pawn stars" shows up in media browser classic as "Rizzoli & Isles" Folder image?

This only happens on one of the media browser classic PC's. It shows the correct folder image on the server, other media browser classic PC's and the folder picture in the media directory.

So it looks like it's something to do with this one PC's but I can't put my finger on it?

I have tried uninstalling and deleting the media browser classic config files located in the appdata\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Classic. But still has the same problem.

It doesn't matter what user is logged into media browser classic.

I have attached to screenshots. As you can see Media browser classic uses the wrong folder picture in the unwatch as well as the TV poster screen.

Unwatched

5441f5cea5041_Capture.png

Poster In TV Shows

5441f6101c1d6_Capture2.png

Any help would be great

Thanks

• Solution

Somehow, it must be stuck in the image cache.  Try deleting that (programdata\mediabrowser-classic\imagecache).

Somehow, it must be stuck in the image cache.  Try deleting that (programdata\mediabrowser-classic\imagecache).

Thanks mate :P that did it. I had a feeling there was a extra folder somewhere caching the folder photo's. Why does Media Browser Classic cache the folder posters locally instead of just loading them from the server? Is it to save bandwidth across the Network?  :huh:  I have 2 media center PC's running Media Browser Classic which the boot drive is a SSD.  :D  It would be nice to have an option to where Media Browser Classic installs to and where the cache files are kept. Just my two cents. :D 

All clients cache images locally one way or another for performance.

As to how your's got stuck on this one image, I have no idea though.  That's the first time I've seen that happen.

All clients cache images locally one way or another for performance.

As to how your's got stuck on this one image, I have no idea though.  That's the first time I've seen that happen.

Np mate thanks again for the help.

Yes I am always the one who have the weird problems lol story of my life lol.