"Played" photo doesn't select the correct photo

Shizuyori

Shizuyori

Hi all

Not sure if I'm missing something, I have a library set as Home Videos and Photos, I have some folders within that contains Videos and Photos, some just photos, some just videos (thats probably irrelevant)

When i go to a folder with both a video and a photo and click on a photo (sometimes there are lots of photos) the "played" photo isn't the one i selected, its almost 2-10 photos out or its like its gone to the beginning of the folder and then jumped a few photos further along.

Maybe there is an option I'm missing, changing the sorting type doesn't seem to make a difference,

Tried a rescan but no luck, first few photos in a folder display fine but ones further down seem to be at random, no console errors or anything when i click one.

Any ideas?

[edit] clicking download on a photo from the emby right click menu does download the correct photo though

[edit2] ok only seems to happen when i change the sorting, if i change from title to container (a sorting of type would be nice btw - something that groups videos regardless of container into one type and the same for images) it then happens (on a folder with ~2500 combination of videos and photo).

Also happens if I go to Photos but regardless of changing sorting type 

image.png.dff28fd61dcdebb4749d5a80007850f0.png

Only seems to happen here those when i get to photo's that are in a folder with ~2500

Weird

Edited by Shizuyori

• 1 month later...