DLNA play to Primare I15 MK2 failes

HofsteeSchenk
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

HofsteeSchenk

When I try to play to my Primare media player (using the primare app of bubbleUP), nothing is played.  Google cast works fine, but not the UPnP 

When using MimimServer as the DLNA source the play to works fine.

In the log file i read: 2023-01-27 12:56:47.167 Error Dlna: Error creating PlayTo device.

I wonder if I do something wrong? Maybe I can fix this with an profle in de dlna section? I cannot find a correct descripion of the section.

Attached I added a log file (with DLNA debugging on) and two xml files for the Primare I15 MK2

If you have any idea of what to do, please tell me

embyserver.txt Primare AVTransport.xml Primare description.xml

HofsteeSchenk

Hi Luke,

i don't understand what you are asking. I see no logs with api and the api-keys section only shows that I payed for emby.

I tried again today, restarting emby and casting to the Primare media player, and again I have the same behavior.

Casting from Emby keeps connecting with no result

Casting from BubbleUPnP gives an error message in the player: Action Failed (code 501)
And in the log file there is this section at the same time:

2023-02-03 17:17:43.779 Info Server: http/1.1 GET http://192.168.178.7:8096/audio/101086/stream.flac?DeviceId=22749044ad06a81ad8e0fbf79a88d206&MediaSourceId=64d4678bd55b6a5e75be76df72d24663&Static=true&PlaySessionId=77d64c683c78543fb3ea8655db3390da. UserAgent: stagefright/1.2 (Linux;Android
2023-02-03 17:17:43.779 Error Server: Access token is invalid or expired.
2023-02-03 17:17:43.779 Info Server: http/1.1 Response 401 to host5. Time: 1ms. http://192.168.178.7:8096/audio/101086/stream.flac?

embyserver.txt

• 2 weeks later...

In the log file i read: 2023-01-27 12:56:47.167 Error Dlna: Error creating PlayTo device.

Also, regarding this error, can you temporarily enable debug logging in server logging settings, then repeat this test, and then attach the server log? Thanks !

HofsteeSchenk

Hello Luke,

I tested again and it is working. I did receive a few errors (error 401), but nothing seems wrong after some playing.

Maybe the DLNA update 1.0.94 solved the issue?

The only thing is that I cannot access the DLNA library from the Primare app itself. With the Minimserver there is no problem. 

But I can play my music with the Emby app. And that is good enough for me. 

I added the log file with dlna and debug logging.

embyserver.txt

• Thanks 1

@HofsteeSchenk can you please try this version of the dlna plugin? It will add more logging for me:

Emby.Dlna.zip

Just unzip it into /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/plugins, then restart the server, try again, and then provide the emby server log again. Thanks !

HofsteeSchenk

Working with the linux commands was some time ago, but I managed to use the file you send me and give it the same ownership and atrributes as the one present.

I found the following:

Using Emby on the browser, Primare is seen as an UPnP player. When I play someting, no sound, no message. When checking Remote control in emby the playlist is empty.
Using BubbleUPnP with the DLNA from Emby and playing the Primare as UPnP there is an errormessage 501
Using BubbleUPnP with the DLNA from MinimServer, it plays the album.
When I stop the album on BubbleUPnP and switching back to Emby to start another album with UPnP, it just starts the previous album.

I attached the logfile.  

embyserver.txt

• Thanks 1

• Solution

Thanks. I've finally tracked down this issue and it will be resolved in the upcoming Emby Server 4.8 release. If you need immediate relief, the fix will be in the Emby Server beta channel later this week.

• 1 month later...
HofsteeSchenk

I tried the latest beta 4.8.0.25 and 'm sorry to tell you the UPnP on Primare still does not work.

I restarted the Primare and Emby before trying. Attached is the log file with logging from the latest restart.

I hope this helps to find the issue

Regards,

Peter

embyserver.txt