Parental control - movies without rating shows on the list problem

barat
Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

Hello,

Recently I went through my movies and assigned "APPROVED" custom rating for all the movies I'm fine my daughter will see.

Unfortunately some of my movie library is missing the rating (dunno why since metadata is scrapped fine), and that makes them also visible for her. I would suppose, that if I tick "Max age category" in her profile all those with no category will be also excluded. 

Is there simple trick to exclude those without going through almost 200 positions and assign a rating manually?

One alternative is to switch to tags, but it will require to make same work again I did with "APPROVED" rating ... also  I would like tags to do the opposite - exclude some G rated movies if I think she's not reedy yet for.

Edited by barat

• Solution
GrimReaper
4 minutes ago, barat said:

Unfortunately some of my movie library is missing the rating (dunno why since metadata is scrapped fine), and that makes them also visible for her. I would suppose, that if I tick "Max age category" in her profile all those with no category will be also excluded.

You need to select which category under "Block items with no or unrecognized rating information" you want same to be applied to.