Controle a distance Emby ?

SiLent78XV

Happy2Play
2 hours ago, SiLent78XV said:

Good evening

I would like to access my mother's emby account remotely, how do I do this? Please

Can you elaborate?  

You would log in with her username and password assume remote access is enabled.

SiLent78XV

Oui je voudrais me connecter de chez moi a sont compte pour regler ses parametres, je n'arrive meme pas a me connecter a emby avec ses identifiants. Et je voudrais savoir si je peux me connecter a sont serveur.

visproduction

SL,

You can do admin tasks remotely easily, you just have to log into the admin level account.  Updating content is however different.  If the content is automatically created by some choice the user makes and the content is transcoded and added to the emby local server.  Hopefully that works well and as remote admin you can go in test and update any information.

However moving media to another library or adding new media by uploading it to a library directory, that would best be done, in my opinion, with a FTP server setup to accept incoming media and then have a remote computer control application to move the media from FTP to the library directories used by Emby.

So, in summary, you can do quite a lot of admin remotely, but some tasks may need 3rd party either FTP and remote computer / server login control software.

Is there a way to file organization with Emby?  I don't think there is.  Perhaps someone here has a better idea.

I hope that helps answer your question.