complete indicator / badge

mickna
Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

Hi there,

no idea if this was ever suggested or if this makes sense at all.

I wish, I could have the ability to mark a tv-show, a music, etc. as completed. Especially tv-shows would be helpful. If the show is ongoing I know, I can take a look from time to time, if there is a new season. If the tv-show is at its end, I can mark it as "complete" (and know, I don't have to take a look for new season).

It could be a small badge beside the green one with the episode count, or something similar. Maybe a simple checkbox under edit tv-show?

Does this make sense? Am I the only one?

Thank you,

mickna

• Solution
GrimReaper
38 minutes ago, mickna said:

It could be a small badge beside the green one with the episode count

That is unwatched count, if a TV show is completed it wouldn't have any badge nor counter on.

Anyway, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at:

Edit: As it appears I misread your query: You might wanna take a look at Iconic plugin as that'll enable you to have various kind of badges on your posters, icluding Status: Continuing/Ended.

Edited by GrimReaper
Append

@GrimReaper Sorry for being unprecise:

I am not talking about a watched / unwatched Episode from a tv-show.

I talk about a badged, if the tv-show is complet (all seasons and all episodes from this show are on the HD). This has nothing to do with watched, or unwatched.

E.G.:

I have "Big Bang Theory". This tv-show is at its end and there will no more seasons to be come. So I mark it as "complete", independently if I ever watched one episode or all.

I also have "Atlanta". This is a ongoing tv-show. So I will look from time to time, if there is a new season released. Also independently if I ever watched one episode or all.

This is more from a collectors view. I hope you get my point.

Thank you,

mickna

21 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Edit: As it appears I misread your query: You might wanna take a look at Iconic plugin as that'll enable you to have various kind of badges on your posters, icluding Status: Continuing/Ended.

I see. I will take a closer look at this tomorrow.

Thank you so far.