Add

WHATTV

Junglejim

Yea do you mean "Users"? If so that will be under Server -> Users (with admin access). Then click the "+ New User" button at the top and fill in the details.

Cheesegeezer

Probably should move this to a support section as not an FR but a question for support.

• Agree 1

Question I have emby downloaded to my computer and I bought the lifetime subscription. I just installed my server. I downloaded EMBY on to my server and for some reason it is not bringing up my NB premiere subscription. I copied and pasted the key from my computer and pasted it into my server and still nothing please advise.

Yes I'm watching it now on the TV. I just don't understand how I can use the same password the same everything and emby is not catching subscription my lifetime subscription

GrimReaper
6 minutes ago, WHATTV said:

Yes I'm watching it now on the TV.

Not sure how does that relate to server having internet access? Are you remotely accessing it? Anyway, you can post server log.

Yes I am logged into the internet is it possible that I can speak to somebody on the phone it's harder to explain through text then speaking in person

GrimReaper
Just now, WHATTV said:

is it possible that I can speak to somebody on the phone

Nope. Closest to that would be @cayars having a remote support session, but that is completely up to you and him.

2 hours ago, WHATTV said:

and for some reason it is not bringing up my NB premiere subscription

Hi.  Exactly what is happening here?

@WHATTV Have you added the Emby Premiere key to the Emby Server?
It's the 4th menu option "Emby Premiere" under the Server items on the lefthand menu.

Carlo

Added some friends and family to my server it has the cloud in green but yet they cannot connect to the server itself. When it comes out for friends and family they all say it's a failure. please advise

Happy2Play
10 minutes ago, WHATTV said:

Added some friends and family to my server it has the cloud in green but yet they cannot connect to the server itself. When it comes out for friends and family they all say it's a failure. please advise

Does the dashboard show your correct WAN address as say canyouseeme.org or Test Port Forwarding on Your Router (yougetsignal.com)?

Have you verified your Emby ports are open? 8096/8920

Emby Server Remote Setup :

Emby Connectivity :

14 hours ago, WHATTV said:

I believe it does have the correct address

Hi, how did you determine the correct address?

My picture address has always been the same for my server when I set it up with The Geek Squad and it's the same one when I used to be with Plex

Happy2Play
17 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Have you verified your Emby ports are open? 8096/8920