Jellyseerr with Emby

Marc0

Cheesegeezer
3 hours ago, Marc0 said:

Google

Jellyseerr is Google??? 

that’s awesome… i knew they were upto something…. mwahahha!! and they would have got away with it if wasn’t for those pesky kids 

😂😂

• Haha 3

fbrassin

Jellyseerr is a free and open source software application for managing requests for your media library. It is a a fork of Overseerr built to bring support for Jellyfin & Emby media servers!

Junglejim
4 minutes ago, fbrassin said:

Jellyseerr is a free and open source software application for managing requests for your media library. It is a a fork of Overseerr built to bring support for Jellyfin & Emby media servers!

Yea we got the idea mate, looks like a cool dashboard setup. I'm currently playing with home assistant but will have a look as this to.

I did Google.. I think I may have to check this out but since my aunt died last year I don't get requests any longer.. 😔

2 hours ago, Sammy said:

I did Google.. I think I may have to check this out but since my aunt died last year I don't get requests any longer.. 😔

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that Sammy. 😔

Nostradamus1973

Good Evening Everyone,

I'm running Jellyfin AND Emby.

Does anyone have some documentation regarding running the two simultaneously?

Of course I can import users one at a time, however, it would be better to bring them in via batch. But, the "type" wouldn't show correctly either, although, looking at the sample yml file, it looks like the word emby is simply substituted like a Paper Tiger, having very little meaning; I keep reading that Jellyseer has support for Jellyfin AND(not or) Emby,  Of course this is the first time I'm playing with docker, so, maybe I'm wrong and I'm totally missing something.

Thank you

Edit: Yup, looks like I'm wrong, that will definitely change the type properly. But, how can one do both?

Edited by Nostradamus1973