disable skip intro for specific tv shows?

sylvio2000

sylvio2000

Hi.

I have one tv show (one piece) where the skip intro feature is not working well, while other tv shows work really good. So, it would be great if I could disable this feature for specific tv shows 😀

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, yes it is only for tv series.

They're asking for a new feature.

They want to have intro skip turned on at the library level, but gain the ability to turn intro skip off for individual show(s) in that library.

I would like this too.

• Agree 1

Cheesegeezer

Alas IntroSkip plugin had this feature.

7F99D276-6F05-480A-87FA-E5B5F3FAE8C7.thumb.png.d2cf5e18ba5bef76830183df407188b6.png

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
rbjtech
3 hours ago, crusher11 said:

@rbjtechhow's the plugin coming along?

No progress I'm afraid - life comes before emby - I can't promise anything at the moment I'm afraid.   Just being realistic.

(but to be clear, the ability to exclude a TV Show has always been in the Plugin - I believe you are referring to other functionality yes ?)

Edited by rbjtech
  • Like 1

crusher11
10 minutes ago, rbjtech said:

No progress I'm afraid - life comes before emby - I can't promise anything at the moment I'm afraid.   Just being realistic.

(but to be clear, the ability to exclude a TV Show has always been in the Plugin - I believe you are referring to other functionality yes ?)

Whatever you were intending with getting it back up and running, really.

• Like 1

Junglejim

Personally I'm interested in the opposite and that is turn intro skip on for just one/new selected series. I don't want to run this through my whole TV library when I don't need to.

VirulentPip

Been after this QOL "feature" since core version was introduced... But seems since it was and the plugin seemingly sent to die, core has been ignored. Shame really. 

• Agree 1