How to change order of library My Media

80srule

80srule

It seems to do alpha order but then I went in to anime and put a z in front of it thinking that would put anime at the end and it didn't change. So I am curious is there a way I can set up the server so that things are set up in the order I want rather then having each person try to rearrange? I figured there has to be a way and I just am missing it. 
For example I have a 80,90s movie category so that's always first but then the just 'movies" is way down. I want to put all the movie categories together and then not have tv shows clear at the end. 

GrimReaper
8 minutes ago, 80srule said:

So I am curious is there a way I can set up the server so that things are set up in the order I want rather then having each person try to rearrange?

There is not currently, but with this FR being completed:

I assume library views/order will soon follow/be included.

Happy2Play

Currently the option only exists when creating a new user to copy existing user setup.

Until templates exist your existing users you have to setup up a user and copy their config.xml to other users and start/restart Emby.  Or do the same via the API.

Happy2Play
21 minutes ago, 80srule said:

So when I add someone and it says copy settings does that mean it will copy the library layout of that person? 

Yes as you have options of what is copied.

image.png.52b71b1ca4a7f4ca4caede03964ba527.png