Files not populated in folders

mstradford

mstradford

I just joined Emby and bought Emby Premiere. I've set up my libraries from my external hard drive, but my none of my television show folders have populated any of the seasons or episodes of any of the shows. I have 144 television show folders, but only 127 show up in Emby and none of the folders have content in them. I'm on Mac Catalina. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

mstradford

I followed the instructions and added the main folder that contained the various shows. Do I need to add each respective folder individually? In other words, right now my TV shows folder contains 127 different programs. So do I need to add 'Breaking Bad' folder by itself and each season within that folder individually? Thanks for responding!

1 hour ago, mstradford said:

I followed the instructions and added the main folder that contained the various shows. Do I need to add each respective folder individually? In other words, right now my TV shows folder contains 127 different programs. So do I need to add 'Breaking Bad' folder by itself and each season within that folder individually? Thanks for responding!

Hi, no, I would just add the main folder? How are your files and folders named and organized?

mstradford

I did just add the main folder. The show folders are listed by name. For example, there's a 'Bosch' folder within the 'TV' folder. There's a sub folder with each season (season 1, season 2, etc.), within that sub folder are the individual episodes for that season. I've included a couple of screen shots to further illustrate.

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 7.44.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 7.45.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 7.46.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 7.47.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 7.47.46 PM.png

Happy2Play

Looks like Emby is still getting info per that log.  Looks like it is still working on Movie library and has not gotten to TV yet.

Edited by Happy2Play

• 4 months later...