استفسارات مهمة

Alezani2022

Alezani2022

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

في البداية اشكر القائمين على تصميم سيرفر امبي 

ويفضل لو يضاف في برمجة برامج العمل البحث الربط السريع الى السيرفر على الشبكة المحلية يكون عبارة عن dns ثابت لكي يكون الارتباط للسيرفر اسرع مثل 

ms.embyserver.org

يتم اضافته في رول المايكروتك او المودم يكون اتصاله اسرع من البحث عن البورتات 

فأنا املك سيرفر وتطبيقه يعمل بالطريقة لكنه قديم منذ ٢٠١٨ وتوقف الدعم عنه نهائيا فقمت بتجريب سيرفر امبي واحببت انا اضع بعض استفساراتي قبل شراء النسخة ولدي الكثير واتمنى اجد التواصل مع الدعم الفني 

وفي الاخير اعذرونا على كلامي اذا فيه تقصير وارفقت لكم صورة من البرنامج وطريقة عرضه للافلام والمسلسلات 

1253926147_Screenshot_------_com.mizzabi.mizplayer.thumb.jpg.ba5bf22f96d6e3b32839ba720262b110.jpg425838666_Screenshot_------_com.mizzabi.mizplayer.thumb.jpg.84841d488f6108a3c017510a7b67220b.jpg

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

مرحبا بك اخى الكريم

https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001160340-emby-connect

الرابط اعلاه يشرك موضوع امبى كونكت وهو لسهولة التواصل مع سيرفرك عن طريق البرامج المشغلة عن طريق النت

عموما تفضل واسال عن اى شى تريد وجرب برنامج امبى قبل الاشتراك باى شى

تحياتى

Alezani2022

مرحبا اخي الكريم ربما لما تفهم ما قصدته اما عن امبي كونكت فهي خدمة تعمل عن طريق وجود الانترنت حيث لا اقوم الا بادخال اليورز اللذي عملت له ربط بالسيرفر عن طريق يوزر امبي كونكت اما عن ما تكلمت به تكون فاتكلم عن شبكة محلية فيها العديد من راجات الايبهات فعند عدم وجود الانترنت يرتبط العميل للسيرفر مباشرة عن طريق الدومين محلي يكون مضاف في الراوتر الخاص بالمايكروتك وهنا يقوم المايكروتك بالتوجيه الى الاي بي الذي تم ربطه بالدومين المحلي 

I've read this a couple of times and still not sure I understand.

The thread is talking about using Emby Connect as well as using a domain name. Typically, with a domain name there isn't a need to setup users with Emby connect unless a particular user has access to a few Emby Servers and wants a central login that allows access to each server from one login. Otherwise, normal users using your Emby Server can access your server directly using "subdomain.domain.ext" which you setup pointing directly at your WAN IP, then forwarding the one port Emby uses on the router to the Emby Server.

It's confusing when I read without internet the customer is connected to the server directly through the local domain.  The only way that can happen is if they are on the same LAN as the Server itself, otherwise there is Internet of some kind that is being routed or tunneled in some way. This of course is just a local environmental configuration/setup that needs to be adjusted.

Instead of trying to answer hypothetical questions of x or y can be done we instead find out exactly how the Ops local environment is setup, and what the Op is trying to accomplish.  Once we understand both the current environment as well as expected outcome we can recommend possible changes as well as the best way to setup and configure Emby.

@Alezani2022 can you elaborate a bit on your current environment as well as any private address spaces, NATs, and/or routing you have in place as well as any VPN or tunneling being used? Try to answer these questions the best you can and just let us know if you don't know what any of the things being asked mean. 

Do you currently have your own domain name (we don't need to know it), yes or no?
If so do you have a subdomain entry setup and pointed at your WAN IP address with router forwarding to Emby Server?
If yes, are you using a certificate for the domain to use encrypted traffic?
Do you run a local reverse proxy server or any type of load balancer?

Are you using IP4, IP6 or hybrid IP addressing?

Looking forward to your responses,

Carlo

• Like 1

Alezani2022

Hello cayars

I didn't use internet on my local network just i use media server i use mikrotik route 1100x4 and have multiple pool range ip not range pool one i will send to you some pictures. 

Spoiler

150691965_IMG__.thumb.jpg.551940cffcfc5b6760264b682f745228.jpg

In this picture you look many rang ip's 

But i make one rang for server media out all this rang's then i add fasttrack roul on nat and mangle and filter rules in firewall mikrotik router like this pictures

85858117_IMG__.thumb.jpg.89246bad9619c3e95212245341d1b562.jpg

418637465_IMG__.thumb.jpg.330c56e8acde2104500c6d3c3012dae3.jpg

Then i was add static dns for forwarding request dns in browser or application to enter media server like this pictures

679944439_IMG__.thumb.jpg.aeedb466636ed0d420b39b882ed8f65b.jpg

Look my screen shot from my phone when i enter ip address i browser 191.168.x.x it's enter to media server and when i use dns make it in mikrotik router in browser to enter media server same media server response

754913859_IMG__.thumb.jpg.e214813a38297ffd7e825b993fc62d84.jpg

717550074_IMG__.thumb.jpg.a36b44ff6af30070eb657593a48564b3.jpg

Do you currently have your own domain name (we don't need to know it), yes or no?

No i didn't have domain 

Do you run a local reverse proxy server or any type of load balancer?

no proxy 

Are you using IP4, IP6 or hybrid IP addressing?

I use IP4

I hope my answers it's helping to understand me.

Best Regards

Ali Alezani

@cayars I think he running vlan with local dns server for hosting, connection no need wan here, it like wifi max or cabling as that not important.

I didn't see any indication of VLANs in the pics above but do see a possible misconfiguration.

In the mobile screen shot it appears there is some type of proxy rewrite going on that hasn't been mentioned or shown in pics.

http://192.168.10.16:81/mizzabi is not valid for an Emby URL

The above would indicate Emby's local port has been changed from 8096 to 81 but also adds "mizzabi" which is changing the URL to something  that isn't going to match Emby's /web.

Instead it needs to be  just the IP and port such as http://192.168.10.16:81/ where port 81 is strictly for Emby''s use and is configured to use it. I'd suggest not doing that and keeping the local port 8096.

I'm not sure what the design of these subnets is supposed to do but doesn't look correct using dns.google entries that point to remote DNS server over the Internet. That would indicate there is internet access.

• Like 1

Alezani2022
On 1/24/2023 at 8:42 AM, cayars said:

I didn't see any indication of VLANs in the pics above but do see a possible misconfiguration.

In the mobile screen shot it appears there is some type of proxy rewrite going on that hasn't been mentioned or shown in pics.

http://192.168.10.16:81/mizzabi is not valid for an Emby URL

The above would indicate Emby's local port has been changed from 8096 to 81 but also adds "mizzabi" which is changing the URL to something  that isn't going to match Emby's /web.

Instead it needs to be  just the IP and port such as http://192.168.10.16:81/ where port 81 is strictly for Emby''s use and is configured to use it. I'd suggest not doing that and keeping the local port 8096.

I'm not sure what the design of these subnets is supposed to do but doesn't look correct using dns.google entries that point to remote DNS server over the Internet. That would indicate there is internet access.

Thanks guys for your Answers but cayars he didn't understand what i talking mizzabi it's another media server it's not Emby server my question is can i use Emby server without internet i want to use it in local network with subnet 32 just this's what i want

Best Regards

Ali Alezani

Happy2Play
8 minutes ago, Alezani2022 said:

can i use Emby server without internet i want to use it in local network with subnet 32 just this's what i want

Yes but will be limited to clients that are free.  

Emby Premiere Feature Matrix :

• Like 2

On 1/26/2023 at 7:32 PM, Alezani2022 said:

Thanks guys for your Answers but cayars he didn't understand what i talking mizzabi it's another media server it's not Emby server my question is can i use Emby server without internet i want to use it in local network with subnet 32 just this's what i want

Best Regards

Ali Alezani

Yes, I still don't understand exactly what you're trying to do restricting the Internet when your setup at least according to DNS has Internet access available to it. Emby Server DOES need access to the Internet to do certain things like fetch and update metadata and graphics for the movies and shows you have in your Library.  Cast/crew of movies/shows will get updated on-demand which can't happen easily without Internet access.

You will need Internet access in order to initially setup your libraries in Emby Server. In order to run offline between loading new media, your use of clients will be restricted as @Happy2Play mentions above.

What I would suggest is spend a couple minutes and tell us what you are trying to achieve and let us help you with the configuration if it's possible and/or practical to do.

Carlo