"See All" Option all media types on the Android TV app

JoeSanfer
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

JoeSanfer

Hey guys, I'm sure maybe something like this has already been brought up or requested, but we really need this feature on the "Android TV app". This would give us the option to hide the "My Media" row and make the UI more modern and easier on the eyes.... I would really like to see this implemented. Seems like an an easy fix. It already exists on the Emby "mobile app.

My Media - See All.jpg

JoeSanfer

Thanks for yout reply! I installed the app that you suggested on my Android TV. I'm using a Shield TV and I don't the "See All" option when I scroll to the end of any media rows.

• 9 months later...

I'd really like this too. 

I have the latest beta (emby-android-google-armeabi-v7a-release Beta v3.3.42.apk) sideloaded on my Android TV boxes but it's not showing on either (a Humax Aura and a Shield TV) and I've not seen it so far. 

Example in my photo on this thread - 

Edited by F1nchy

GrimReaper

How many items you're seeing in any Latest row? As per:

On 1/24/2022 at 11:29 PM, Luke said:

It's possible although those rows currently make all results available so that's why it isn't there.

On 1/16/2023 at 12:12 AM, ebr said:

In the TV layouts, it may just keep going all the way to the end...

I understand that as they should all be listed? 

15 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

I understand that as they should all be listed?

They should be in the standard app.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

How many items you're seeing in any Latest row?

16, unless there is less than 16 in a folder. It's only the first couple of TV show folders that have less than 16 show, the rest all have more but only the 16 have had an episode added most recently are shown. 

Most of them have hundreds, especially the movie ones. When my wife is looking for a movie to watch these are where she looks and forgets to go into any of the sub folders to find all the rest, so she always thinks that only those showing are the options!