YTrailers Downloads Multiple Times

thunderclap

thunderclap

This has happened twice now, so it's not consistent. Once the title is added to Emby, YTrailers does its thing. Somehow the actual movie file is deleted and a dozen or more duplicate trailers are downloaded/created. Has this happened to anyone else and, if so, any fix?

Cheesegeezer
On 14/01/2023 at 15:08, thunderclap said:

This has happened twice now, so it's not consistent. Once the title is added to Emby, YTrailers does its thing. Somehow the actual movie file is deleted and a dozen or more duplicate trailers are downloaded/created. Has this happened to anyone else and, if so, any fix?

What version do you have installed.  

if you have a debug log for this @radeon can take a look, I would suggest to PM him with the log, as I think it may contain your registration info.

Cheers

thunderclap
2 hours ago, Cheesegeezer said:

What version do you have installed.  

if you have a debug log for this @radeon can take a look, I would suggest to PM him with the log, as I think it may contain your registration info.

Cheers

I currently have version 1.6.6.5. Not sure if there is a newer version or how to get it.

I don't know about the log. Is it specific to YTrailers or is it the main Emby log? If specific, where would I find it? Thanks.

Cheesegeezer
5 minutes ago, thunderclap said:

I currently have version 1.6.6.5. Not sure if there is a newer version or how to get it.

I don't know about the log. Is it specific to YTrailers or is it the main Emby log? If specific, where would I find it? Thanks.

1.6.6.5 is same as mine. 

the log for ytrailer will be in amongst the server log