backdrops in horizontal home screen mode

Adam Pessach

Adam Pessach

on the left side of the home screen in horizontal mode there is a large window displaying the backdrop image of tv shows, movies etc. in previous versions of the emby app in lg, if you were standing on that window the backdrop would appear in the background as well on low opacity. that is not happening in the new update and it is quite annoying as if you are standing on other window panels such as continue watching and latest media the backdrop do appear in the background. I hope you'll be able to fix that problem, although small, in the future.

Adam Pessach

Yes I did, as I explained only while standing on the large window in horizontal mode backdrops don't appear in the background. When I stand on the next episode tile (continue watching) or the latest tv shows it appears.

Happy2Play

Do they work at all in TV Mode?  Only tested in web client and they don't work at all in TV mode (vertical or horizontal).

Edited by Happy2Play

49 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Do they work at all in TV Mode?  Only tested in web client and they don't work at all in TV mode (vertical or horizontal).

Works for me although he's right, just not with the big spotlight item.