Removed downloads continue to download

solidsnakex37

solidsnakex37

Sorry if this may be a duplicate post, but I am new to Emby and testing out all the features I will use regularly. 

On Android, when I download a show or movie etc, it will start the transfer and things are fine on that end. However, if I accidently chose the wrong one, or chose to download a whole season instead by accident, when I go to cancel the download (or rather, select it and choose "Remove") the download continues regardless. 

Is this by design? Or is there a better way to stop a download after it's started? 

I downloaded a whole season by mistake, so I removed that download and started a download for a single episode. However, that single episode was stuck in Ready To Transfer for a long time and I couldn't figure out why, I found that it was still transferring that whole season despite me removing it. 

EDIT: I also noticed that once a removed download finishes, it still remains in the downloaded TV section but is not in the "Manage Downloads" section. So when in 'Downloads' you will see the episode there, but if you try to play it, it will say the content is no longer available. This makes it a bit confusing and troublesome to manage downloads you otherwise canceled. 

Edited by solidsnakex37
Wanted to add additional findings

• 3 weeks later...