Issues Retreiving Guide Data

Zackk

Hello,

After entering my country (USA), my guide source (Emby Guide Data), and my Zip Code (19468), the drop down menu fails to populate with any choices, and as such I can't access any Live TV Guide Data. I have an HD Homerun and the channels themselves play fine, but I don't have the guide info. I've tried restarting the server and the container it's running on already. Logs and a screenshot are attached.

I took a peek through the logs myself already and didn't see anything obvious - it looked like everything was coming back with a status code of 200. This was working just fine before I went out of town on Tuesday, and this is the first time I've tried to access Live TV since I got back on Friday morning. As far as I'm aware, nothing happened while I was gone (I have webhooks set up to monitor via Discord), so I'm not sure why it would've just stopped working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and happy holidays!

emy_live_tv_guide_data_issue.png

embyserver(1).txt

I've also noticed something weird with the plugins and webhook messages. The plugin catalog is visible, but when I select a plugin to install, it looks like it doesn't actually install?

1. Navigate to plugin catalog and select a plugin (using DVBLink to test).
  2. Install the plugin (and receive success message).
  3. Restart Emby as instructed.
  4. Plugin does not populate on the "My Plugins" screen.

As far as the webhooks go, each time I've restarted either the LXC Container or the physical host, I've gotten webhook messages saying I needed to restart Emby to update it to the latest version, the Live TV Guide has been updated, and the Webhooks plugin has been updated. I don't know why it would say that because none of it is accurate - when I navigate to the Dashboard, Emby says it is already running the latest version (4.7.11.0), there is still no Live TV Guide data, and there's no prompt to restart because of the webhook plugin update.

These issues aren't that important to me compared to the Live TV Guide, I'm just throwing it in there because maybe there's some connection. I only noticed both of them when I started investigating the Live TV issue. If they're not relevant, ignore 'em.

16 hours ago, Zackk said:

After entering my country (USA), my guide source (Emby Guide Data), and my Zip Code (19468), the drop down menu fails to populate with any choices

At this point, if you open the browser console, are there errors?