Sub-menu for actor filmography near actor listing/bio?

TurkeyMan

TurkeyMan

I'm just terrible with actor's, but I recognise them and I don't know where I know them from and it kills me every time!

Emby already has a media info which lists the actors, and when you choose an actor, it will list all the media in my library that they are present in.

I'd love it if there was a button to open another screen which would fetch and list their complete filmography from tvdb. Then with just a couple of quick button presses, I can scroll and go "oh yeah, it's geoff from that show i liked!", and then I can get on with enjoying myself without the torture of not knowing who the person is :)

Happy2Play

Not a bad idea, but I can see a feature like this blowing up the database taking 100,000+ people and getting everything, they were ever in.

Doesn't apply to all clients but every actor has Exernalid Link to their online info.

Similar request but Emby does not currently have the concept of Missing Movies as mentioned in this request and your request mentioned there also.

Auto Box Sets (Show Missing Collection Items) - Feature Requests - Emby Community

Maybe considered a Duplicate request to that topic.

Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at: