How do force a refresh for a movie or show

lobo
Go to solution Solved by Aphid,

Hi, I've been using MBT for a while since support for MB2 was winding down and I've been enjoying it.  However, one thing that I've noticed that I can't do anymore is to force a refresh of a show's metadata.  For example, MBT sees the episode but it has no metadata and the name is the usual S01E01.mkv format.  Normally this fixes itself but the time frame that it does this is beyond me.  Sometimes it's quick and other times it takes days.  MB2 used to have a refresh option where you could force it to refresh the metadata for whatever episode or movie you were currently in.  Does MBT have this option buried somewhere or is it still to come and how long out is it?

Thanks!

Lobo

• Solution

You need to do this from the server. Browse to the item in the web client, and then click the "..." button, and "edit". From there, you can manually edit the data or click the refresh button.

• Like 1

Ahh so there's no way of doing it through the MCE interface anymore?  It has to be done with a browser?   :(

Lobo

Edited by lobo

Ahh so there's no way of doing it through the MCE interface anymore?  It has to be done with a browser?   :(

Lobo

You asked the question in the MBT area. It's not implemented at this point. Perhaps there will eventually be a way to do it with the remote.