Apple TV 4K dont´t show Genres in Emby App

Flomo

Hy,

on  my Emby-Server I add Genres in the metadatamanager . After that the browser on my pc Shows a new item „Genres“ in the Menue where I can navigate into. That´s what I want !
But when I start the emby-App on my Apple-TV it don‘t show the item „Genre“ in the Menü. What can I do to get it there ?

best regards

Edited by Flomo

Hy,
here more details.

On my pc I see then genres when I navigate within the browser- yellow / red marked on the screenshot in the first picture. But with apple-TV / emby-app I cant't see the genres - picture 2 and 3.
Do you understand the problem ?

best regards

emby_pc.JPG

emby_view_apple_tv1.JPEG

emby_view_apple_tv2.JPEG

Edited by Flomo

You mean I have to wait on next update from apple-tv Emby App ? Do you have an idea when it will come ? 
And why don't you added it ? I have an LG-TV with another empy-app, there I found the genres. 

Just now, Flomo said:

You mean I have to wait on next update from apple-tv Emby App ? Do you have an idea when it will come ? 
And why don't you added it ? I have an LG-TV with another empy-app, there I found the genres. 

It's planned for future updates. I don't have an exact eta.

Are there alternative apps on apple-tv which I can use instead, wich are able to handle genres ?
Can you give me the names of these alternative apps ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hy Luke,

Are there alternative apps on apple-tv which I can use instead, wich are able to handle genres ?
Can you give me the names of these alternative apps ?

Hy Luke,

I know about the Updates from emby app, behause you told me before. My question is if there are alternative apps to emby which can handle Genres ? Please give ne the namens of these alternative apps .

Hy Luke,

because emby App don‘t handle Genres. Please read my comment before ! Emby as Media-Server is good, but emby on Apple-TV as Player (Client) cannot handle genres. So please tell me names of alternative players which I can use in combination with emby Server .