Does anyone have experience using Requestrr with Discord?

adavis219

adavis219

I can't seem to get Requestrr working correctly with Emby, I've followed multiple tutorials and cannot for the life of me figure out why the bot keeps loop restarting itself.
If anyone can help me through it, my users and I would appreciate it! I have to be missing something.

Edited by adavis219
corrected post location

adavis219

Here is his GitHub below:

https://github.com/darkalfx/requestrr

It is a Discord bot that uses other services such as Overseerr to allow members of the server to request and automatically download the requested media if enabled. I’ve tried just about everything to get it working and have seen other server shares using it, but I always run into an issue with the actual bot script restarting, etc. 

I figured i’d ask here to see if anyone else has used it themselves and how they went about it if so.

• Thanks 1

adavis219
On 12/5/2022 at 6:00 PM, Spaceboy said:

used to use it but afaik it stopped working and i moved onto jellyseer

How’s the requesting interface work? Is it through Emby itself, or would my outside users have to have some computer knowledge? I basically want it as automated/simplified as possible for everyone after it’s set up on my end.

Spaceboy
10 hours ago, adavis219 said:

How’s the requesting interface work? Is it through Emby itself, or would my outside users have to have some computer knowledge? I basically want it as automated/simplified as possible for everyone after it’s set up on my end.

just a different site to log in to - although you can set it to use emby credentials to do so. then just looks like

image.thumb.png.fd89906607d3064703e55f015c7507b0.png

either use the search at the top or pick from the highlights. has approval built in.

i like it