Playlist View

kbeck

Started using Playlists for movies. The only view I can see is the list view. Would be nice if I could see in the Primary or Folder view as is in Movies. 

Screenshot_20221201_234205.jpg

Screenshot_20221201_234305.jpg

Edited by kbeck
  • Like 2

On 12/2/2022 at 1:23 AM, Luke said:

Hi there, yes more playlist view options are likely for future updates. Thanks.

Luke, 1 more question..... Would it be possible to add the 30 second countdown like in TV episodes before playing the next Playlist item? It rolls over pretty quickly? 

Yea it's not a bad idea, but keep in mind, that countdown doesn't affect how quickly it moves from one episode to the next. It really just lets you know that it's coming.

Got it but at least gives you that 30 seconds notice to keep going or stop. One more question and then I promise to stop.... On the notice there's 2 buttons.... Keep Watching and Next Episode. Isn't Keep Watching redundant? If you do nothing you are Keep Watching. What about making the Keep Watching a Stop Here or something to end playback and go back to the previous screen? 

Isn't Keep Watching redundant? If you do nothing you are Keep Watching

Keep Watching allows you to dismiss it, otherwise the buttons just stay up until the episode ends.

What about making the Keep Watching a Stop Here or something to end playback and go back to the previous screen? 

Yes it's possible, although you can already press Keep Watching to make the buttons go away, then just stop using the normal mechanism of hitting back.

But I understand that would make it a two-step operation.