WMC APP

boro9449

boro9449

I understand WMC app is no longer supported in the current windows server version. I included the error I get below. I only use this server to watch sports on the WMC. I am not concerned about missing out on any new functionality. I have tried the theater app, but it does not allow my remote to skip forward. Do I need to roll back to a previous server version and if so, how do I do that. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

20221129_165008.jpg

I have tried the theater app, but it does not allow my remote to skip forward

Hi, are you sure? Can you try the latest version? That's a basic function that is well supported by now.

boro9449

I appreciate all your help. Is there no way to to use wmc or roll back to a previous server version? To be honest I don't love the folder structure of the theater app. Every time I have to switch to folder view also the transition sounds are bit much. I am sure there are fixes but I would really prefer to use wmc. Thanks. 

16697641186376834640227145302942.jpg

boro9449

Ok I found the other forum posts and the link to https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/releases/tag/4.6.7.0

I will admit I am not as knowledgeable about this stuff. Is there instructions on how to install on Windows 10 64?

I saw one post about copying a file but I didn't know which file and where to paste it. 

Thanks again for any help!!

1 hour ago, boro9449 said:

Is there instructions on how to install on Windows 10 64?

Just download that file from the link you posted.  Unzip it and install.

boro9449

I apologize. Is it one the files under "Assets"? I am sure I am missing something simple and I am sorry for wasting your time. Thanks.

16698468066942475002396267363960.jpg