Can't mark anything as watched

Angelblue05

Angelblue05

I am using the xbmb3c repo version 0.9.6

When I try to mark an episode as watched, it gives me a script error failed. I was using "Play all from here" before I realized it didn't mark my episodes as watched and I had to manually do it and noticed the error.

Here is the relevant part of the log (level 1):

01:07:49 T:1288   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name 'xbmcgui' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Corruption\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.xbmb3c/default.py", line 2788, in <module>
                                                markWatched(url)
                                              File "C:\Users\Corruption\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.xbmb3c/default.py", line 312, in markWatched
                                                resp = requests.delete(url, data='', headers=getAuthHeader()) # mark unwatched first to reset any play position
                                              File "C:\Users\Corruption\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.xbmb3c/default.py", line 125, in getAuthHeader
                                                txt_mac = clientInfo.getMachineId()
                                              File "C:\Users\Corruption\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.xbmb3c\resources\lib\ClientInformation.py", line 8, in getMachineId
                                                WINDOW = xbmcgui.Window( 10000 )
                                            NameError: global name 'xbmcgui' is not defined                                            -->End of Python script error report<-- 

Edit: I also noticed xbmb3c stopped reporting in Media Browser Server dashboard under active device. I also do not see the episodes being added to the resume section in the web client.

Edited by Angelblue05

jasonmcroy

I am noticing the same issue in version 0.9.6.

I am running the Helix 4 version of Kodi and the 1080XF Skin. When I try to manually marked an episode as watched it throws the 'ERROR', Script failed: XBMB3C plugin.

It shows anything I already have marked as watched via the web client (once I turn on that feature in the plugin) but I can't mark it within Kodi.

Here is my latest log: xbmc.log

-Jason

• 2 months later...
xnappo

Yes - the context menu.

Right click, or 'C' on the keyboard, then 'Mark Watched'

• Like 1

im85288

Is there a way to manually mark items as watched?

Or you can use the alternate info dialog provided in some skins.