CoverArt - Request for features - languages and others

Roodee

Hi All,

I looked for the main CoverArt thread, but I could not find it (127 pages of topics about CoverArt - this thing is popular!) 😆

So, I think it be really cool if the following features would be there:

1. It would be really cool if also the languages for each of the audio tracks could be displayed. If that is not that easy, maybe one icon would work to indicate that movie is Multilingual, eg. like this:  [Multi]
  2. Right now, only the language of subtitles can be shown with an icon, and only one is shown (I read that in a thread that this is currently by design). It would be cool if more than just one subtitle language could be displayed. Same as above, maybe:  [MultiSubs]
  3. Age ratings would be cool, too. I would offer to take up the task of delivering png-icons with alpha-channel, either as custom download or to be added to the plugin.

Just my ideas!

Cheers,
Roodee

Hi.  Some of these may be possible now with Iconic (3rd party plug-in) @roaku

My concern with adding all of this to CoverArt is that you wouldn't be able to see the poster anymore :).

5 hours ago, ebr said:

My concern with adding all of this to CoverArt is that you wouldn't be able to see the poster anymore :).

I have no idea what you could be talking about...  🤡  😆  😆  😆

image.png.fb0ab1bd05ff6f0d64ec8e8c013fe893.png

CarlosLima

I had a two year experience with coverart but today I just stopped using it and uninstalled the plugin.  I customized an icon for dual audio and also to show the country's flag and even had an icon that displayed the video resolution.  All this left the poster polluted and currently I use a poster without anything and even without credits.  I hand-edit every poster in my library of over 30,000. I also don't use borders on the poster.

I use a totally clean design.

Remote.jpeg

Remote (2).jpeg

Edited by CarlosLima