Some advice on downloads and lyrics on ios

qingmuhy

qingmuhy

First of all,i am not a native English speaker.Please forgive me if my content has grammatical errors.

Here are some of my suggestions for the download function.

1. Lyric tags lost after transcoding
  2. Want to automatically download my favorite songs and albums

For 1, it is actually very simple, that is, most of the downloaded music will lose the lyrics file. At first, I downloaded the music in the original format, and the lyrics can be displayed normally, but I am testing now, even if I select original when downloading, it cannot be displayed correctly,I don't know what the problem is, if you need any information please contact me and I will do my best to provide you with the information you need to identify the problem.

For 2, we can choose to automatically download a playlist or a certain folder, but we can't automatically download our favorite music and albums. I think this is a pity, and I hope to support automatic download of our favorite music and albums. (At the same time, I hope that the red star(like button) can be placed in a place where you can directly click instead of the secondary menu on the mobile phone. If you think this will be more cluttered, I hope you can provide an option to choose whether to display it in the playback interface.)

I used cloudbeats before, which is also a good music software, but its interface is too old and does not support dynamic lyrics, so I migrated to emby.As a user from the East, I like your software very much, thank you for developing such a useful media library software, which greatly improves my multimedia experience, but in use, I have encountered some that I think are not very good Perfect place, hope you will notice these issues.