ROC Theme: Screen messed up when returning back from external player

heula
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

I have seen this a few times now since I stopped using NEO and started using ROC. Happens only with ROC and I have no idea why. When I press return the screen is normal again.

525eb801eed01_P1130499.jpg

I have never experienced a screen like this

me too, till now. Using same pc as I was using with NEO so the only thing changed is the theme and all MB updates off course.

Edited by heula

• Solution

I have seen this occasionally.  I doubt it has anything to do with the theme.  I think it is WMC and video drivers or, possibly, hdmi issues.  As you said, doing anything to make the screen re-build clears it right up.

• Like 1

I have seen this occasionally.  I doubt it has anything to do with the theme.  I think it is WMC and video drivers or, possibly, hdmi issues.  As you said, doing anything to make the screen re-build clears it right up.

Well, maybe the drivers from my graphics card I recently updated. Will test this with previous drivers.

It isn't something I found to be reproduce-able consistently.  Just seems to happen every once in a while in strange circumstances. Like, if my TV times out because of no signal and then I turn it back on, sometimes this will happen.

Is it happening consistently for you? 

No maybe 3 times now. Can it be causing by mb being busy generating the imagecache all over. I have readded my 35 gb photos due the issues I had with the genre. That appears to be caused by the latest server I know now. Generating all those images takes forever.

For now it only happens when mpc closes and returns back to mb.

Edited by heula