Hallmark Channel and HallMark Movies and Mysteries - is off

davedick

davedick

Scheduling some Christmas movies (2 hour recordings) and it starts in the middle of one move.  At the 1 hour interval, it showing the end of one movie and the start of another (which isn't the one I was trying to record)

When I goto hallmark.com and look at the schedule, it shows a movie starting (for example) now, but that same show started 3 hours earlier (ending an hour previous)

Edited by davedick

EODCrafter
4 hours ago, davedick said:

Scheduling some Christmas movies (2 hour recordings) and it starts in the middle of one move.  At the 1 hour interval, it showing the end of one movie and the start of another (which isn't the one I was trying to record)

TBH, I would just download the blu-ray 1080p rip off a file sharing site.

12 hours ago, davedick said:

When I goto hallmark.com and look at the schedule, it shows a movie starting (for example) now, but that same show started 3 hours earlier (ending an hour previous)

Hi there, can you please provide a specific example? Thanks.

davedick

The lineup is "Xfinity Snohomish County (Everett)".  USA-WA46459-X.  Channel are 702 and 703.  Looks like guide for these 2 channels are in eastern time zone, while the actual show is playing in pacific time zone @cayars

davedick

Northern Lights of Christmas comes on at 10 (first pic) but channel guide shows it ending an hour prior to the actual start time.

image.thumb.png.c7523ad40fd80a2dd4406b4829a30a69.png

image.png.41dfe5ebda613bd1edac00c4ca7766be.png

EODCrafter
5 hours ago, davedick said:

Northern Lights of Christmas comes on at 10 (first pic) but channel guide shows it ending an hour prior to the actual start time.

image.thumb.png.c7523ad40fd80a2dd4406b4829a30a69.png

image.png.41dfe5ebda613bd1edac00c4ca7766be.png

What time is it on the Server running Emby?

davedick
12 hours ago, EODCrafter said:

Time zone and time settings for Windows is correct.  Other recordings (from other channels) are also correct.

• Agree 1

Thanks guys, I got this reported!

I used your pics and explanation as they were crystal clear.

Appreciate that,
Carlo