15 hours ago, Mookdog said:

Hey @quickmic

Would it be possible to create a node for this example

I have 4 sections for movies running in dynamic node

1. New Releases
2. Older Movies

3. 4K Movies

4. Cam Movies

What I would like to do is make a resume movie node where it combines all the sections into 1 node that way I dont have to make a seperate widget for each section. Basically all the resume movies will include all the movies that can be resumed from all the sections I have listed 

Mook

Probably yes, if you tell me the filter criteria and not just the labels. Are the labels different (movie) libraries on Emby server?

Edited by quickmic

2 hours ago, quickmic said:

Einzig die inprogress wurden zuvor auch ausgeblendet..

Ja und genau das war es was ich bemängelt hatte mit den Screenshots. Alles andere konnte ich zu dem Zeitpunkt nicht nachvollziehen.

Also die Nodes welche ich jetzt gebaut habe mit vollständig Gesehene ausblenden sollten die richtigen sein.

Inprogress wurden ausgeblendet führte zu dem Kodi und Emby Unterschied. Den damalige Watchstatus hätten wir nicht anfassen müssen und da du gesagt hast, das ich nichts machen kann, das du es übernehmen wirst, habe ich abgeschaltet. Entschuldige, zu unsauber in der Kommunikation.

danke dir!

• Thanks 1

Mookdog
9 hours ago, quickmic said:

Probably yes, if you tell me the filter criteria and not just the labels. Are the labels different (movie) libraries on Emby server?

Well if u mean labels as in what the sections are named they are named as I posted in the other post. Yes they are different Libraries

Mook

• Thanks 1