Photo folder-images on web client

dotnetzero

dotnetzero

Does anyone know if you can change the default image for a folder within the photos section?  On the web client, under my photos collection I have a number of folders, which all come up as a gray square with a little image of a TV on there.  I know I can go into the metaData manager and change the image, but i have hundreds of folders.  Itd be nice to change that default image in one place.  

I put on the CovertArt plugin, but I didn't see a Photos section in the config.  Plus, while it made the web client look great, it kept crashing my MB3 Classic installs on all my HTPC's in the house.  Had to uninstall..

I put on the CovertArt plugin, but I didn't see a Photos section in the config.  Plus, while it made the web client look great, it kept crashing my MB3 Classic installs on all my HTPC's in the house.  Had to uninstall..

That seems very strange.  Can you please create a separate problem report detailing what went on here?

dotnetzero

Will do.  It crashes when I go to the music section in the client.  I get the 'Media Browser 3 Classic has stopped responding and will be shutdown' or something similar.  

On an unrelated note.  After the last server update, my photos section is only showing 7 or 8 folders in the list (seamingly random).  The web client shows all of them just fine, but in media browser classic it just shows those 7 or 8.  I've rescanned a number of times, no luck.  I tried adding a new folder to the root folder, and that showed up.  Very strange.  I removed the collection location, rescanned, and then re-added it.  Still no luck.  Removed the networks share and recreated it, still no good!  I even  tried moving the entire collection to a different hard drive, recreated the share and added it to the collection, still only those specific folders.  Any insite would be highly appreciated.  Thanks!