Playing in a Collection should have a "Play Next Button"

HawkXP71

HawkXP71

Two features I would love to see added to the system when Playing a collection.
By this I mean, I selected a collection and hit play (or play random)

When it gets to the end credits (or XXX minutes left if it hasnt been determined for a movie) pop up the "play next" button

Also, when I exit and come back, the last movie I was playing is remembered, but not that I was watching as part of a collection. If it could remember that, and continue on as collection play, that would be amazing.

Otherwise, if Im not finished watching the collection, I cant use collection play any more as its a huge hassle

HawkXP71
8 minutes ago, Luke said:

HI, yes this idea has come up before and is possible for future updates. Thanks.

I did try to find it as a post :)  But I couldnt come up with the right keywords

Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at:

I'll leave this request as:

28 minutes ago, HawkXP71 said:

When it gets to the end credits (or XXX minutes left if it hasnt been determined for a movie) pop up the "play next" button

Because that is just an extension of what we already have - combined with end credit detection.

• Like 1

HawkXP71
15 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at:

Added to it!