web client - season showing as "undefined" for every Episode in UI

spon

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue where the Season information is missing from the individual episode UI on the web client. As you can see in the screenshot, it shows "undefined" where it used to show "Season 1". Everything looks correct in the metadata and also in the overall Season UI, it's just missing in the individual episode UI.

543718af31bfe_1.jpg

543718bd77aa1_2.jpg

543718ca5c35b_3.jpg

I am on version 3.0.5393.38626

Thanks!!

If this happens to you in Chrome, hit ctl-shift-j and then copy and paste in here any messages that are in the console window.

Hi ebr. Thanks for checking in on this thread. Below is what I was able to copy from Chrome.

Active player: {"name":"My Browser","id":"fb118ab8c7efb865f41d938dca746fcf4992c403","playerName":"Html5 Player","playableMediaTypes":["Audio","Video"],"isLocalPlayer":true,"supportedCommands":["GoHome","GoToSettings","VolumeUp","VolumeDown","Mute","Unmute","ToggleMute","SetVolume","SetAudioStreamIndex","SetSubtitleStreamIndex","DisplayContent","GoToSearch","DisplayMessage"]} jquery.mobile-1.4.4.js:15401

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://boadgeojelhgndaghljhdicfkmllpafd/cast_sender.js

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://dliochdbjfkdbacpmhlcpmleaejidimm/cast_sender.js

web socket connection opened jquery.mobile-1.4.4.js:15401

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://hfaagokkkhdbgiakmmlclaapfelnkoah/cast_sender.js

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://fmfcbgogabcbclcofgocippekhfcmgfj/cast_sender.js

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://enhhojjnijigcajfphajepfemndkmdlo/cast_sender.js

No cast extension found jquery.mobile-1.4.4.js:15401

Sending web socket message: Identity all.js:142

keyCode 17 all.js:871

keyCode 16 all.js:871

keyCode 74 all.js:871

Here is another copy/paste, but it looks like that's it. Some of it is in red, so I'll highlight the red here. This issue is appearing in all browers for me - Chrome, IE, Firefox and Safari (iOS). The message below is consistent across multiple shows, as well. 

Thanks!!

Active player: {"name":"My Browser","id":"5a42e446a8e72bafed1552438737af7a2957b51d","playerName":"Html5 Player","playableMediaTypes":["Audio","Video"],"isLocalPlayer":true,"supportedCommands":["GoHome","GoToSettings","VolumeUp","VolumeDown","Mute","Unmute","ToggleMute","SetVolume","SetAudioStreamIndex","SetSubtitleStreamIndex","DisplayContent","GoToSearch","DisplayMessage"]}
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://boadgeojelhgndaghljhdicfkmllpafd/cast_sender.js
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://dliochdbjfkdbacpmhlcpmleaejidimm/cast_sender.js
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://hfaagokkkhdbgiakmmlclaapfelnkoah/cast_sender.js
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://fmfcbgogabcbclcofgocippekhfcmgfj/cast_sender.js
web socket connection opened
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://enhhojjnijigcajfphajepfemndkmdlo/cast_sender.js
No cast extension found
Sending web socket message: Identity
3keyCode 17
keyCode 16
keyCode 74

Okay thanks anyway.  All those errors are related to the chrome extension and aren't actually causing a problem.  I was hoping there would be an error on the reference to whatever is showing as undefined but I guess not.

this is resolved for the next server release so you guys don't need to keep spinning your wheels on it