Uploading images problem

PetraWebstein

PetraWebstein

I don't seem to be able to upload images anymore. The BROWSE button does not react and neither can I drop an image. It used to work???

PetraWebstein

Have a look at the screenshot. 

Using the app on a Mac, going to shows, wanting to add an image to a season I get this screen. I can not upload or drag an image - nothing happens. Also the whole app is frozen, I need to restart it again to use.

This is happening wherever you can upload an image in the app.

Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 7.55.38 am.png

7 minutes ago, PetraWebstein said:

Mine it is on a Synology NAS DS216play

OK can you try the upload function using the server web interface that you normally use to configure the server? How does that compare?

PetraWebstein

I now have used the web interface and it works through that.

Another question, is there only a option to use NUMBERS when setting up seasons in the SHOWS? I collect videos and would like to put them into different "Seasons" but naming the seasons.

12 minutes ago, PetraWebstein said:

I now have used the web interface and it works through that.

Another question, is there only a option to use NUMBERS when setting up seasons in the SHOWS? I collect videos and would like to put them into different "Seasons" but naming the seasons.

Thanks for the feedback. So yes, this is an issue in the MacOS app that we're looking into, but now you know how to use the web interface to accomplish the same thing.

Can you give an example of how you've named your tv series? Thanks !

PetraWebstein

I do a lot of studies and download a lot of videos and webinars which I want to have structured. So I name the show after the ARTIST. If I just put everything in there I end up with a tons of videos that are not easy to navigate through.

Show: Artist Name

Season: Talks (this is where it only accepts numbers, so the word TALKS does not save)

Episodes: 1, 2, 3, 4

Does this make sense to you?

• 5 months later...
Canavese

This problem is once again in my Mac.   I have to go to my Windows machine to add images.   I tried collections and home videos on the Mac and both are missing the ability to upload from the local disk. 

On 4/28/2023 at 1:23 PM, Canavese said:

This problem is once again in my Mac.   I have to go to my Windows machine to add images.   I tried collections and home videos on the Mac and both are missing the ability to upload from the local disk. 

Hi, you can also do this with the web app without switching machines. But we are looking into this for the macOS app. Thanks.