Necesito poner en la app de emby poner la ip fija

alex0978

alex0978

Hola me ayudan Necesito poner en la app de emby poner la ip fija para que nada más entre con el usuario y contraseña me pueden ayudar porfa

52 minutes ago, alex0978 said:

Hola me ayudan Necesito poner en la app de emby poner la ip fija para que nada más entre con el usuario y contraseña me pueden ayudar porfa

Hi there @alex0978 can you please describe what you're trying to do in more detail? Thanks !

alex0978

Hello, I want to modify the app so that when I install it, it does not ask me for the IP, only the username and password, in which file I must go to do that, if you can help me

alex0978

I would like to know in which file (inside the uncapped APK) I can insert the IP of my server for whenever I perform a new installation or when what I mentioned above happens, the user does not have the trouble of inserting the IP and PORT (in this in case he would just enter the username and password).

The idea is that whenever you install the APK, Emby already asks for the User and Password only, as the IP of my local server will already be configured in the APP.

HI, you can't, but Emby apps will remember credentials so that you only have to do it once per device.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 2:06 PM, alex0978 said:

Y si la ip se cambiar tendría que volver aponerla ?

Hi, what IP do you mean? The server IP?

seanbuff
On 27/10/2022 at 23:06, alex0978 said:

Hello, I want to modify the app so that when I install it, it does not ask me for the IP, only the username and password, in which file I must go to do that, if you can help me

If this is what you want to achieve, then you should link your local user account to Emby Connect following instructions here
This way, when you sign in on client app - you only need to log in with username and password, you do not need the IP address.

In your case, you would enter the email address used for your Community account (the user you are posting here with 'alex0978') on your local Emby user account.
image.png.a8b8ad505f20a692251a3e78aadbad0e.png

Once entered, click 'Save' at the bottom of that page.

Next time you are prompted, simply sign in with the same username / password you use to sign in here.
image.png.4bfa7fc2ea774b69a8c0c7b266e6dc05.png

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, esculapio said:

Hola estoy tratando de entrar a emby y no se que es el puerto que me pide

Hi there, are you trying to connect to your own Emby Server, or someone else's?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
BobbyCR

El puerto de Emby es el 8096 a menos que manualmente lo haya cambiado en la configuración.