Real time monitoring for subfolders

kaynemo

1 minute ago, kaynemo said:

Hmmm... still... Sorry, I must be dumb. Here is what I am trying to do. I create a folder on HD - call it GOT. Inside that fokder I create 3 folders: Season1, Season2, Season3. In Emby I create a new Library and call it Game Of Thrones and add the first folder (GOT). I scan the library and it show the subfolders, but the realtime feature doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

I'm not talking about that far down, I'm talking about how you added the libraries in Emby library setup. You've duplicated some folders and this might be the reason for your issue. Do you understand what I mean by duplicating?

kaynemo
On 04/11/2022 at 20:14, Luke said:

I'm not talking about that far down, I'm talking about how you added the libraries in Emby library setup. You've duplicated some folders and this might be the reason for your issue. Do you understand what I mean by duplicating?

Sorry, no....I tried various names

kaynemo
1 hour ago, Luke said:

It's not about names it's about hierarchy. @cayars can jump on with you and take a look.

I'd appreciate that very much, I feel like a complete tool. I've been using Emby for quite a few years now and very successfully and it is the first time I hit such a wall....